Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica
- Naturally contains vitamins A, K, and B12, magnesium, phycocyanin, GLA, chlorophyll, and zeaxanthin.
- Complete protein, with chlorophyll.
- Easily absorbed because of a non-cellulose wall.
- Grown and harvested on the Kona Coast of Hawaii.
- Dried with our Ocean Chill Drying technology.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 47|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3 g||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
**Daily Value not established
Take one teaspoon (3 g) daily with or between meals. Enjoy mixed in juice, fruit smoothies, or sprinkled on food. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
Do not use if seal is broken or torn.
May contain naturally occurring sulphites.