OptiBac ‘For every day’ (formerly called ‘For daily wellbeing’) is a bestselling live cultures supplement for daily use. It has been created for those seeking a high quality, daily supplement of good bacteria and contains 6 strains such as the well-researched L. acidophilus Rosell-52, as well as Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) fibres. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms that are scientifically proven to survive through stomach acidity and are guaranteed until end of expiry.
With no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings, OptiBac ‘For every day’ provides a good alternative to sugary yoghurts and yoghurt drinks containing live cultures.
- Filler: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms + 88mg FOS fibres.
‘For every day’ contains 15g protein per 100g, equivalent to 0.066g protein per 440mg capsule.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Dairy is not an ingredient, however it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.
Instructions For Use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and can safely be taken on a long-term basis.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.