This advanced, dairy-free supplement from OptiBac contains 4 extensively researched strains, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, in an extra strength dose of 20 billion live microorganisms per capsule. This includes 5 billion live cultures of L. acidophilus NCFM® alone, which is thought to be the most researched strain of acidophilus in the world.
All of the friendly bacteria in OptiBac ‘For every day EXTRA Strength’ (formerly known as ‘For daily wellbeing EXTRA Strength’) are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive. What’s more, this natural supplement is free from sugars, fats and flavourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures. As a company we value quality over strength. Whilst this product contains an impressive 20 billion microorganisms per capsule, it’s the premium research behind the strains that we like to shout about!
- Filler: micro-crystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anticaking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Each capsule guarantees 20 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Instructions For Use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one to two capsules daily with food, preferably breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.