This supplement contains 4 high quality strains of live cultures which are all scientifically proven to survive to reach the gut alive, and to survive at higher temperatures, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates. The high-quality nature of this supplement gives travellers the increased confidence to enjoy their holidays worry-free. Make this shelf-stable and cabin friendly product your travel essential for far flung locations such as Egypt, India, Mexico and Thailand.
- Filler: potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52; anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Instructions For Use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking ‘For travelling abroad’.