What is Pycnogenol
Pycnogenol is an extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree. It provides wide ranging health benefits, protects against the damaging effects of free radicals and may help slow down the natural process of ageing.
Why Do We Need Antioxidants?
- To reduce the oxidative damage done by free radicals (unpaired electrons) in the body.
- Oxidative damage is exacerbated by pollution, stress and UV radiation.
- A lack of antioxidants in the diet can lead to poor immunity and vulnerability.
- Antioxidants are found in brightly coloured fruit and veg, black-skinned berries and dark green leafy vegetables.
- Poor quality food and poor quality diets may mean we are not getting enough antioxidants in our diet alone.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Gluten-Free / Soy-Free / Yeast-Free / Sugar Free