Solgar Gold Specifics Homocysteine Modulators with Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid is one of Solgar Gold Specifics premium-quality formulas. Homocysteine is an amino acid created in the body during metabolic processes instead of being consumed in food. Homocysteine needs to remain on a balanced level, with normal homocysteine metabolism, an important factor in heart health. This product also contains Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid, which support the conversion of homocysteine back to methionine and cystathionine, making sure levels remain balanced to assist general well-being.
Solgar Gold Specifics Homocysteine Modulators, taken as 2 vegetable capsules a day, contributes to:
- The normal cysteine synthesis
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regulation of hormonal activity
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Normal amino acid synthesis
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
As a food supplement for adults, two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare professional
Trimethylglycine – 1000mg, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Bulking Agents: (mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine HCI – 50mg, Pyridoxal-5 phosphate – 6mg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) – 500ug, Antioxidant (powdered blend of L-Ascorbic acid and beta-carotene), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) – 400ug.
Free from: Sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy and yeast
For adults only. Consult a healthcare professional before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.